Kale chips are both nutritious and delicious. Once you’ve done them a few times, you’ll be able to do them in your sleep. I often just do them before going to bed.
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper* (optional)
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
*You can replace cayenne pepper with 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line tray with parchment paper.
- Tear kale into bite size pieces.
- Wash and dry kale thoroughly or else the chips won't crisp and become soggy
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and sprinkle with cayenne pepper, salt and pepper. I like to massage the seasoning in with my hands to make sure everything is mixed well.
- Bake until the edges brown but are not burnt, 12 to 15 minutes.