This recipe is oh so easy, yummy, healthy (in moderation of course) and perfect as a treat to tame your sweet tooth. I developed a major sweet tooth two years ago, before that I never used to have oats or anything sweet in the morning, not even a dessert after a meal. Now? I have to have something sweet at least 5 times a day, I blame it on my boyfriend. When I'm at work I always reach for something sweet especially later in the afternoon, this fudge is perfect for that sweet-tooth-o'clock because unlike most treats, it contains only 5 natural ingredients. 4 if you want to omit the sea salt!
- Heat a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add coconut butter, cocoa powder, vanilla and sea salt. Mix well.
- Slowly add the raw honey into the mixture until combined.
- Pour the warm fudge into greased 8 inch square pan.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until completely set.
- Cut into squares and serve.
- 1 1/2 cups coconut butter
- 1/2 cup organic cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
Recipe from the coconut mama