The recipes I put up on my blog seem to have a common theme - simple, fast and healthy. This one is probably by far the simplest, most delicious recipe I've come across. My boyfriend and I can't get over how yummy these muffins are and how unbelievably easy they are to make. You literally throw everything into a blender, blend, bake and binge.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lightly grease the cups of a standard 12-cup muffin pan.
- Add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips to a blender or food processor.
- Process on high until the oats are broken down and batter is smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin pan, filling each one 3/4 full. Optional: sprinkle a few chocolate chips over the top of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the tops of your muffins are set and a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing.
- Store in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
- 2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sucanat cane sugar (or brown sugar)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
Recipe from Running with Spoons