I found this recipe via Grace Fit UK and it is heavenly. It's protein packed, SUPER EASY and just takes 1 minute to prepare. There are only 3 ingredients so it's very important that the protein powder you're using is the right kind because that is basically the "cake". I personally love chocolate Orgain Organic Protein Plant-Based Powder but you can experiment with different protein powders to see which one you like best. It's a great way to get your protein in while satisfying your cravings. A perfect recipe for fit girls with a sweet tooth.
- 1 serving of protein powder (usually 1-2 scoops)
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup milk or nut milk (add enough to make a soft paste)
- Add all ingredients together.
- Make sure to mix well.
- Microwave for 30-40 seconds.
- Enjoy on its own or pour over pancakes!